Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Story from Grade 2.

Our class was asked 'what is a story?'. A note was sent home asking if you knew an author or an illustrator who would come and work with our class. I didn't know anyone, but I had a look at Alison Lester's website, and I decided to email her. Alison Lester writes really good books, like 'Are we there yet?' and the 'Bonnie and Sam' series. I sent an email asking if she could come to visit our school. I was nervous doing this, but also excited. On Wednesday Alison Lester contacted Rita, to arrange to visit out school. I told my learning neighbourhood about how I had sent the email to Alison Lester. Everyone is excited, and I can't wait to meet her.

Bethany Jackson

Grade 2

Alison Lester will be visiting the neighbourhood on Thursday 23rd June.

No comments:

Post a Comment