Monday, September 5, 2011

Ultranet

The Ultranet has spaces for my work. This term I have learnt:
how to change backgrounds
how to insert my learning agreements
to use glitter text
to insert a calendar
how to put a border around blogs and other displays
insert Iframes with websites
how to upload posts on my blog
to insert a Voki
upload pictures and insert pictures and photos
how to use emails to communicate with people if I have permission
to insert my learning goals
how to put notes on my express wall
how to create a learner profile.
The children will be reflecting on their achievements with the Ultranet.
We encourage parents to share the children's spaces with them and to discuss the current learning agreement and to add a comment by clicking the edit button.

No comments:

Post a Comment